Nan has a life-long passion for helping others access their inner wisdom, values, and courage to make the contributions they are uniquely suited for and called to in their lives, careers, businesses, and organizations.
She brings more than twenty years of experience as a coach, consultant, facilitator, and educator. Her clients have included senior partners at top management consulting firms, middle managers at Fortune 500 companies, emerging leaders in startups, small business owners, university professors, refugees, and teens from under-served communities. Whatever the engagement, Nan’s clients become better at motivating, inspiring, and bringing out greatness in others – as well as in themselves – to make a positive difference in their world professionally and personally.
Before becoming a coach, Nan worked in Tokyo as a consultant to executives and managers in 6 major corporations on cross-cultural communication issues. She later provided training and coaching throughout the US and Europe on topics such as building effective teams, mastering meetings for results, leadership development, communication skills, creative problem-solving, and strategic planning.
A graduate of Princeton University, Nan is a former Board Member of the International Coach Federation of Michigan, where she was in charge of Education and Development. Her certifications include:
- Certified Team Performance Coach through Team Coaching International
- Foundations Certified Coach through Global Team Coaching Institute
- Individual Team Coaching Accreditation from EMCC Global
- Positive Intelligence Mental Fitness Coach
- Certified Professional Coach from The Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching
- Energy Leadership Index Master Practitioner from The Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching
- Professional Certified Coach through ICF (International Coach Federation)
- DISC Practitioner
- Motivators Practitioner
Additionally, Nan has served as a Mentor Coach for WBA (Wisdom Business Alliance) and is a Bregman Leadership Coach with Bregman Partners.
A former theater director, a world-traveler, and an outdoor enthusiast, Nan has enjoyed over 25 years of marriage with the love
of her life and couldn’t be prouder of their three children.